- Uninterrupted 24/7 run-time of your expert advisor ensures that it uses all the trading signals. You won’t miss any opportunities. Your EA will be also able to close other positions on time and won’t need to store its internal variables in a file to load them after restart — there’s simply no need for it to restart during trading sessions.
- No need to run the expert advisor from your home or office PC. Now that your expert advisor is trading on a real account from a VPS, you can stop running your MetaTrader platform all the time. You can also safely reboot your PC and turn it off when you don’t use it. And there is no more stress when suddenly you get some critical software error.
- Because VPS is a dedicated server that runs only your trading platform and EA, it can have a much better performance, processing the incoming data and sending orders much faster than your own PC could do. That can really help to get better quotes, deal with the requotes and use scalping systems.
- You can choose a VPS, which is located physically close to your Forex broker’s trading server, ensuring even faster connection and order execution. For example, if you trade from New Zealand and your broker is located in United States you’ll always have some network latency due to the distance. But installing your EA on a VPS, which is hosted in U.S., will remove this latency.
- Usually, VPS can be accessed anywhere from any computer. So, if you travel a lot you won’t need to move your expert advisor from your PC to your notebook or some mobile device. Your EA will always remain on VPS and you will be able to control and monitor it by logging into your VPS control panel from any place with a connection to internet.
Of course, your EA should be a profitable one and your monthly profit should be high enough to cover the cost of the VPS or otherwise there is no point in using it. You can also use VPS hosting for demo testing your EAs but that’s quite an expensive endeavor. If you have any questions or opinions please, use the commentary form below.